DAMAGE PROCEDURE WITH ITEM REPLACEMENT OR REFUND
- Please unpack all goods and inspect for any damage.
- If damage has occurred please email www.houseofeurope.com.au at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed account of what damage has occurred and include photos. Please note if the packaging was damaged when it arrived.
- Please retain all packaging so that the item can be collected in the original packaging.
- A Description of the item
- A detailed description of damage or fault with the item/s
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Street Address
- Order number
www.houseofeurope.com.au may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products within 5 days where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause.
If you change your mind
(1) We do not generally accept “Change of Mind” returns, refunds or exchange claims.
(2) In the event that you would like to return an item due to a change of mind, it must be discussed with one of our sales team within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Any return on this basis is at ours’ and our supplier’s absolute discretion. If agreed, you are to arrange your own freight back to the supplier at your cost and at your risk.
(3) All items must be in perfect original condition and wrapped in all their original packaging for return. In the event that the item/s is/are damaged during the delivery back to the supplier, a credit will not be provided. We reserve the right to void the claim should the item/s not be in their original condition or packaging.
(4) Returning items may also incur a re-stocking and administration fee which will be discussed with you prior to the return of the goods.
(5) We reserve the right to only provide a store credit in exchange for returned goods. That store credit will be valid for 6 months, unless otherwise advised by us at the time we are considering your claim. The credit will include deductions for the actual delivery charge to originally deliver the item/s. This may vary from the charge on your original order as freight charges are subsidised by us.
(6) Please note we will not consider any “Change of Mind” return request for:
(A) special order items;
(B) items that are made to order;
(C) gift cards;
(D) items which we reasonably consider were purchased for commercial use or non-domestic use.
METHOD AND PAYMENT OF REFUNDS
In the event we have agreed to provide a refund to you, this will be provided by electronic funds transfer to your nominated account, back to the account used in the original order or in any other way decided at our discretion.